6.17.2009

Well it's been a while since I updated (hmm.....I've learned to expect nothing else from myself!!!) I just added a few pics from my trip to Montreal last week, it was amazing!! I had such a great visit with my Mom, just some girl time was awesome and much needed!!!

We spent some time touring around and seeing Old Montreal as well as eating some of the "famous" Montreal foods, bought some souvenirs, drank a lot of Starbucks, spent some $$, but best of all and most importantly ~ made the most of our short time together and visited, visited and visited!!! Like I said, it was amazing!!!!

I was very well behaved and my big splurge was a pair of ballet flats from Steve Madden, I paid more for them than maybe I should have, but they were on sale, so doesn't that justify my actions?!! *blush* Oh and I bought a really cute purse, and it's a knock off so it was a decent price so all is well in the world as far as I'm concerned! :D

DH is probably heading to Manitoba next week to start work, not really looking forward to that, it will be okay for the first few days but then it will just be hard after that. But Mike and I are going to spend some time in MB as well so that will be fab, am def looking forward to that!!!

My poor puppy, 6 months old ~ is in heat! :-( Poor little thing, I feel so bad for her, I don't think she's enjoying it very much as I am thinking it is very uncomfortable! AWWWWW, my baby is growing up!!!!!!! HA, should have known since my firstborn is going to be 11 this year....not sure how that's possible, since I am WAY to young to be be OLD enough to have an 11 year old!!! GEEEESH, then I do the math and it turns out I AM OLD ENOUGH!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!?!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!! How the heck did that happen!!????

I got a little bit of scrapbooking done tonight which was nice cuz it's been a while since I've done any and I feel so good after I finish ~ so nice to know I've got that memory preserved!!!

As for now it is time to sign off and hit the sheets!! Was beautiful today and I am exhausted, not used to the sun and heat....since summer had decided to make a very late arrival this year!! Glad it's hear though!! Definitely not complaining, I would like to make that VERY clear!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment