10.15.2009

*BIGGGG sigh*

So, we received a very sad announcement last night (and officially today via email) over at 3 Scrappy Boys......Heather has decided to close (or sell, hopefully that latter) 3SB as she is stretched to the absolute max. I totally understand her decision, she works full time, has 2 litters of puppies (EEK), has had a rough few years, and is married with 3 boys of her own! Her over extending has not allowed her the family time she wants and deserves and should have as a mom! Heather, I wish you all the best, I will miss YOUR kits over at 3SB but no matter what happens, know that I totally understand your decision to spend more time with your real life 3 scrappy boys! All the best, huge hugs and LOTS OF LOVE!!! ~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. Yup I second all that, it will be badly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very sad news!! I hope someone takes it over so we can stay together.

    ReplyDelete