11.20.2009

Mission Create 0004

I totally love this blog, Mission Create!! They basically give you a list and you get to choose from the list a minimum of 3 things to use on a LO, it's so fabulous and way fun! So for this we had the choice of:
1)using a childrens book as the title (did not use, left this untitled....that's unusual for me!!!)
2) use a "creature" on your LO ~ well I have a little snowman as well as a little birdie on the journalling tag :)
3) use mini alphas (on my journalling tag)
4) use blue/green/orange (done)
5) use an ad (they showed) as inspiration and I took the ad and basically used it as a sketch, it was very cool, imo! ;)
Anyway, here is what I came up with...I used a new MME Christmas line, basically just scraps from some lo's I had been working on, some Maya Mist and just a white cs background......

This is how it turned out: Simple but I have been into white space lately..so works for me! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layout Mia! Love your misting!
    Thanks for taking on the Mission :)

    ReplyDelete