11.14.2009

Wow, so you know how some challenges are, UM, challenging?!! LOL...well for this challenge I had to create a LO using 3 snowflakes, 2 snowmen, NO red and add a special touch of my own. (this challenge was over at LIITD) Sooo, since I am less than 1 scrappy year old, I do not have any Christmas goodies really to speak of.......I have lots of yumminess on its way to me and should be here soon but this was due for tomorrow...so what did I do?! Improvise, my friends!!!!!! So, the snowflakes I printed off the internet onto a sheet out of one of my good old vintage book finds :) Then I cut them out and crunched em all up and added some good ol' bling. Pretty simple aside from the pita cutting part! ;) As for snowmen, I had this strip of ribbon left over from the Christmas banner swap we did over at 3SB...so excited to get my finished banner in the mail!!! WOOOT! You can see there is no red, and for my special touch I made a little pin with some beads and added it to the flower...and voila....my LO is complete :) ***and last but of course not least, NEVER least ~ lo is based on a sketch made by the one, the only, the most fabulous Helen Croft from Scrap-a-Little***

1 comment: