2.06.2010

Takin' a Deep Breath....

and focussing on scrappin' ~ with papers and thickers and embellies etc cuz THAT is what I love to do! I am above the nasty behaviour and words that are being spewed at me cuz I am BIGGER and I am BETTER than that. Yay me! :) Onto some fun scrappin' that I've been working on. (I have had a bit of a mojo issue lately, so some of these are kinda forced, so forgive me...they never turn out as well when that happens!!)
I completed this LO for my DT spot at 52X52 (to use the whole alphabet) but ALSO used the requirements from Mission 9 @ Mission to Create cuz I love their site! I used the following on my LO for the mission: book print, raw chipboard and fabric!



This next LO was done for a challenge over at The Sisterhood of Scrap ~ it's a 'blind scrapping' challenge, which proved to be pretty fun....kinda CHALLENGING I must admit, so this is what I came up with, not even sure if I did it right! You'll have to go there to check out the instructions!! :) :)



I then created this LO for Sketchy Thursdays sketch 2.4 and it is such a great sketch, love the white space!!!!!



Last but of course not least, I created this LO for sketch #50 at The Scrappiest!



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

12 comments:

  1. You sure are sweet pea!

    I love how they all came out, and yep the second one is perfect, I had to do a double take on the gingerbread, I thought your boy was placing the candy on a GIANT gingerbread man, then I realised it was two pics lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! And yes, you are way above those people hurling the bad vibes. On the bright side, I wouldn't have known who you are if they hadn't mentioned you, so at least something positive came out of it....you have a new scrappy friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doggy in the window! But they are all great.

    And what nasty behavior? If you'd like, I will punch someone in the face. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you - take the better path in life. Negative nellies are here to remind us how amazing we are and how the crafters can unite when a sister is being hurt!

    Your layouts are awesome - your kicking my butt in the numbers - argh i have to create...

    Congrats on your entry & bigger woo hoo on the win!!! If you need a personal shopper here I am - even though all your "new" friends may want to help too!! Such great positive stories triumph again!! scrap your story!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pages!
    thanks for playing with the scrappiest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww that is just the cutest photo with the puppy in the window!!!!!! adorble layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of gredat pages!!! thanks for playing with the MC again ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such fabulous layouts! thanks for playing at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your doggy photo!! and your lo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Some great layouts here! LOVE how you used the ornaments on your Scrappiest layout! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Thanks for palying along at MC! I just love all your LO's :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work here!!
    Love your take on The Scrappiest sketch!

    ReplyDelete