3.05.2010

Challenge 8

Alright...up at 52x52, challenge 8 is posted today!! I was very challenged to use pink, blue and stripes...I really had no idea what to do and kept putting it off, then my little Michael came home from school, he'd experienced his first heartbreak...then we headed out the door to swimming and I just kept thinking about the whole "boys and girls" thing..then I got my idea for my LO. (the stripes are on a brad)

I could not get a good pic of this LO no matter what I tried, but if you click on it to make it bigger you can read the journalling :) :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!


~xoxoxoxo~

4 comments:

  1. Mia,
    I love this lo!! The mist is awesome!! wonderful lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor guy! That is such a neat LO.

    Sorry, I am getting so behind in my blog following...

    ReplyDelete