6.20.2010

Sketch Sunday for June 20/10!

YAY! Time for one of my favourite scrappy days!!! Over at The Everyday Scrapper, our Sunday Sketch is up, check it out!!! This week there is another fabulous sketch for the DT to work with!!!
Here is the sketch:


And here is my LO based on the sketch!!

(my son's new shoes, I think they look like Ronald McDonald barfed them out of 1980!!)

Are you inspired to give this sketch a try? Remember to add it to the forum if you do it!!! There are prizes to be won!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS one chick!!! You are the misting queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Please don't tell me the 80's are coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are kickin' fo sho! love the bright misting and pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love your comment about Ronald McDonald! I'll have to take a look at the blog you mentioned. Thanks so much for sharing and I look forward to working with you as a new ScrapFIT gal! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinwheels!!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete