10.01.2010

Crop Suey & Scrapfit

So, I'm super excited about CROP SUEY ~ an older and most fabulous challenge blog that has been handed over to yours truly. I'm sure excited to be 'running' it and have lots of fun ideas to keep it fun over there :) :) :)

Starting today, the dt member bios are going up, go check it out, such an awesome team lined up, I'm excited!!!!

And it was reveal day over at Scrapfit today as well :) Check it out, play along, Kelly has lined up another awesome sponsor this month again!!!

Here is the LO that I did for the challenge to "use a Halloween song title on your lo" ~ which I did, kinda.....I changed the title up a bit to work for my pics :)





3 comments:

  1. Love all those squares Mia! Looks like the pumpkin went splat! Artistically, of course! LOL!

    ReplyDelete