12.01.2010

ScrapFit Workout

Hey ladies!!! Be sure to check out ScrapFIT for the challenge for the next couple weeks!! It's a great one! Here is the lo I did for the challenge, I used the ad basically as a sketch :)



Also, here is an announcement to share....by Kelly.

"It is bittersweet day for me because I am hanging up my workout shoes. That is right things have gotten so busy for me that I has decided to pass the torch to someone else. I started scrapFIT Workout Blog in July 2009 and have loved every minute of it and can't believe I am letting it go, but family must come first. With that being said I am very EXCITED to announce that Sara Zenger will be taking over on January 1, 2011. Starting December 1st Sara and I will begin working together to make it a very easy and smooth transition. I am looking forward to all the great things that Sara is going bring to scrapFIT!!

Thanks so much for making my time with scrapFIT so awesome! LOVE YALL!!! Kelly"

Peace, love, and rock 'n roll ;)

1 comment: