5.27.2009

Just thought it was time for a quick update!!

Got my first pedicure of the summer yesterday! It's so great, french manicure with copper tips instead of white plus pink flowers :D Pedicures are truly a highlight of summer hey?! We also did some camper shopping yesterday, didn't buy anything yet but Ry is going to look some more tomorrow while I am busy with important things ~ *ahem* ~ haircut and fun colored extensions! YAY! Gotta look good for my Friday night out!! Mandi and I are heading to Sue Johanson and to say that I am excited would be a HUGE understatement! That lady is a flippin' legend in my books!! *giggle*

Lastly, I've added a photo of a recent LO I did, using the Swirlydoos Vintage Chic kit! The link to Krissy's wonderful site is http://www.swirlydoos.com/store/ but I will warn you ~ if you want a KIT, you must get it the day they are released to the public and I am not kidding you! I subscribed cuz I missed out on the first kit after discovering her site and really couldn't let it happen again!

Anyway, that's it for me today! Mikey is going to get booted to bed shortly, London is going to get booted off my lap shortly and this chick is going to do some scrapping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment