7.03.2009

Okay, I know, I know...someone should honestly email me regularly to *remind me kindly* to update my blog!!!

A few new things since I last posted.....Ryan is gone and working in Manitoba, he's been gone for almost 2 weeks but will be home in "5 sleeps" as Michael puts it! Will be nice to have him home for sure, then we all head to Manitoba for some summer holidayin' and chillaxin' and well, he'll be workin' but hey, Mike and I are on holidays :D

Michael has completed another year of school...and is going into greade 6...wait, that HAS GOT TO BE A TYPO!!! My baby?! Grade 6?! HUH??? But I'm tooo youngggg to have a child in grade 6 aren't I?! Oh, snap!!!!! I really need a reality check, I still think I am 21 most days!!

He is currently in swimming lessons, the condensed version, 4 days a week for 2 weeks instead of 1 time/week for 8 weeks!! So he'll (hopefully) finish level 6 (wow, what's with all the 6's today?!!) before we go on our holidays....my BABY sure is getting big!!

Other than that, I've been taking advantage of my "husbandless" time and doing lots of scrapping!! One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE scrappy products, Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels has come out with a NEW LOOK!!! Glimmer Mist is the same great product with a Fabulous NEW Look! I'm so excited for them, they have an amazing product, I love it and use it on all my LO's!! :D Here is their website, I definitely recommend that you check it out!! http://mytatteredangels.com/ They truly RAWK my scrappy world!!!

So much to get done before work 2nite, so this is me signing off gracefully. Thanks for stopping by, OH and here is the Glimmer Mist new look so you know what to look for!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment