1.29.2010

And it BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!

The voting that is........has started!!! Click on PURPLE COWS and it will take you to their blog....along the right hand side, it asks you what number you want to win....you want to pick #16!!!!!!!
As promised, there will be some great stuff to be given away so make sure you let me know:
1) if you vote for me
2) if you got others to vote for me
3) if you blogged or facebooked to get peeps to vote for me
Come back often to let me know what you're doing and comment!!! Let me know EVERY person you get to vote for me, I will make it worth it for you to send lots of peeps!!!! :) :)

Some of the yumminess to be up for grabs will be:


1) "Blessed" necklace by The Rusted Chain
















2) Thickers












3) Mini Alphas ( we all love them!!!!!)














4) New Artsy Urban (by GCD) papers! (one of each pp in the collection!)

















5) Edward stamp!

















6) FLOWERS!!!!!!! (may vary from picture)




















7) Other random greatness that I will put together!!!!!
So a little recap......THIS link and vote for #16!!!!

18 comments:

  1. I tweeted, you're bound to get some voted from my awesome following :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck... still trying to see the entries...

    voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm spreading the news!!!!! I voted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voting done ! Good luck with this Mia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Mia! I have voted and posted it on my blog! Good Luck and keep us posted! Yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just been over and voted, beautiful layout Mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck yeah I voted for you!!! So will my husband, my mom, etc....hehehe

    ReplyDelete