1.24.2010

Some LO's to share.....

Okay!!! I didn't realize I hadn't updated in a few days so here goes with some recent stufffffs :)
I did this LO for a countdown challenge over at The Everyday Scrapper for the 2 week online crop that is going on RIGHT NOW! We had to use 4 pics, 3 flowers, 2 pp's and 1 brad. Check, check, check and check :) (GCD Artsy Urban...oh how I love theeeeeeee...)
I also did this LO as part of the 2 week online crop at The Everyday Scrapper. This was a recipe challenge, and I will try to remember it off the top of my head ~ cardstock, 8 flowers, 1 word title and 4 buttons. (that may be it, or that may be close at least...so hard to remember with this brain of mine, oh yes I also remember ~ black and white picture...I used this one that had a pop of color cuz it was the only one I had....pic is from our wedding ~ August 17, 2002!)

This LO was for MY challenge at
The Everyday Scrapper....the idea behind my LO and challenge was that I used MANY ideas/elements on my LO and it was up to the scrapper to "lift" as many elements, techniques, ideas etc from my LO......and I had a yummy lil RAK for the person who wins! (so each element you use of my LO, you get your name in the draw 1 time...) HURRY there is still time to play!!!!

This is my DT LO for 52X52. Our prompt was to use a bird on our LO...there is a little birdy in the Prima Pebble I used in the top right corner. (close up below in case you don't believe me) You have til Friday to complete this challenge!! (I used a CREATIVE SCRAPPERS *#87* sketch!!)


And this final LO was for my sketch (Basic Grey's December sketch) reveal today at
The Everyday Scrapper. Love me some Lime Rickey :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I understood 3 words in this post (it's like there is a secret scrapper language).

    But I love them all! My favorite is maybe the penny for your thoughts page. But those birds on the bottom one are adorable.

    ReplyDelete