2.03.2010

ScrapFIT

So now that I am able to stop with the shameless begging ~ back to my DT ASSIGNMENTS that I've been neglecting!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo, at ScrapFIT right now, there is a fabby challenge going on to "Show UR Support" to a loved one, a friend, a hubby, a bf, whatever..........by creating a BRA CARD! (the template is there too!!) They are sooo cute (even though mine turned out like a AA cup, flat chested woman!!!) EEEEK!!! So I probably won't share it here, you'll have to follow the link if you really wanna see it! ;)

There is a great prize up for grabs if you do play along though!! Great goodies from TallyScrapper to be won!!!!


Join in some fun with us, k?!!!

1 comment:

  1. those goodies look yummy! I may have to play along! I hope you won! I can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete