6.29.2010

I've been scrappin'!!!!

I have been almost psycho scrappin' ~ like, I can't stop!!!! (well I didn't do any today since I decided yesterday that I was redoing that entire space since it doubles as a spare room so mostly just looks like someone puked scrappy stuff all over the bed/table/storage/drawers ETC.) I want a neat, clean, crisp look that looks like a bedroom when I am not scrapping. The result = goodbye table, goodbye junk, goodbye goodbye goodbye and hello clean crisp simplicity.

This means I will have to clean up after myself once in a while in order to have room to do more scrapping. Although this idea totally sucks and even kinda pisses me off (even though it was my own idea to do it) ~ I think it is a good way to force me to quit being such a scrappy slob.

Okay, anyway, that's all about that ~ since I ripped that room apart, I decided to bring my stack of lo's out to photog. and post :) So here they are, in no particular order, or course. (except that one that has no order, cuz I hate him/her and it does not get a picture and will stay in my room for all eternity).

Oh ~ one good thing, I found a half finished canvas I started.....and it is painted red, it is totally going to match my 'new room' ~ so I'm totally inspired to finish it up! :) YAY!!

Okay, onto what I've been doing lately:
This LO "First Time Daddy" was done based on a sketch at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS! (#107)


And this one is based on sketch #108 also at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS! (they have awesome sketches!!!)


I did this LO for MELISSA'S challenge at LIITD to use at least 5 strips of paper and a circle! (I used scraps, scraps, scraps, I love that!!)


Mission to Create ~ such a fun challenge blog! I'm so happy I've had time to play along there again lately! So, I used an office supply (staples), scrapped about an ITEM (a book), and I used a butterfly punch :)



And last (but not least, of course) ~ I did this LO based on a SKETCHY THURSDAYS sketch :) They're sketches are fabulous! (I totally stuck right to the sketch, I hardly EVER do that!!!)


And that's all I've got for today :) :) :)
~xoxox

4 comments:

  1. My living room looks like I puked craft stuff all over it, and then ignored it for 2 weeks. Which is basically the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love love love all your lo's!! They are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layouts are awesome! especially love the stitching on the mc one. thanks for taking on yet another mission!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped in to see your mission to create layout and WOW you have been busy..so many great layouts!!!n TFS..they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete